Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Visit With Barbra Jean Coast Of The Poppy Cover Mystery Series

Today I am grateful to have Barbara Jean Coast (Pen name for a dynamic due of Canadian writers) with us to share a bit about their Poppy Cover Mystery series.

The first Poppy Cover Mystery I read was Death of A Beauty Queen last year , These covers are so much fun aren't they? I asked the authors where they come up with their cover photos....
"We're a bit like magpies when it comes to the pictures we post every day, but the cover images we find from the royalty free sites, and then Cozy Cat Press' cover artist works their magic on them."


If you are new to the series and wonder why you should check out Poppy Cove team, Barbara invites you to join her and all of the people of Santa Lucia  for a trip back in time for fashion, cocktails and mystery.....
"We so enjoy telling our Poppy Cove tales about the Santa Lucia set. They are always welcome to come for the fashions, but watch out for a little murder and mayhem during their stay..."

You can find these three wonderful titles offered on Amazon for your kindle (or kindle app as I have them) by clicking here.
Thank you to team Barbara for stopping by and joining us for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me aware of the Poppy Cove mystery series. I'm going to look it up on AMAZON. I LOVE the covers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! I am so thrilled! Let me know what you think of them!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for such a lovely visit Karen, and Laurie, for your fabulous comment. You are welcome to Santa Lucia anytime! Just watch out for a little murder and mayhem....
    Toodles, Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So thrilled you stopped by! You are also welcome here anytime!

      Delete