Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2 Fun Yarn Projects That Will Compliment Your Cozy Tea Table Just In Time For Valentines Day

I am reading my way through Plateful of Murder bby Carole Fowkes and trying to keep up with the whirling days, somehow it is February 3rd and Valentines Day is just around the corner. I have been so busy the last few days I have not had time to even sit and plan! But I found a few fun patterns to share and this fun free knitting pattern just in time for February 14th.
For those of you that are great with sticks check out this free pattern on loveknitting.com
You can never had to many tea cozies and this one is perfect for the fast approaching Valentines day!

If you are better with a hook check out this pattern shared on Hellocreativefamily.com 

I hope where ever you find yourself today you are warm and not with out a cozy!
Thank you for joining me for A cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment