Tuesday, February 9, 2016

New Series This May, Murder At Morningside Looks Pretty Good!



I just got an email about a new series that is out this may and I think this one looks like a lot o fun! A series about a Southern Hat Designer....I do love my Southern Cozies! This one looks like fun! Out this May 24th, I can not wait to see what main character Missy DuBois gets up to in Murder at Morningside.

Hat designer Missy DuBois opened her shop, Crowning Glory, along Louisiana's Great River Road to cater to the sophisticated Southern bride. But bless her heart, who knew creating stylish wedding veils would lead to murder? 

Hired to craft a veil for a socialite getting married at Morningside Plantation means Missy can bask in the height of antebellum atmosphere. But when the bride is found dead in a women's bathroom, Missy the milliner finds herself entangled in one unfashionable murder. With the list of suspects thicker than the sweltering Louisiana heat, including a gaggle of bridesmaids shedding nary a tear and a family with no shortage of enemies, it seems anyone at the mansion may have done away with the bride-to-be. While Missy has Southern charm to spare, she's going to need more than manners and a manicure to put a hat pin on this murderous affair . . .
My morning Lunar New Year Tea from Monday. May you enjoy all this Lunar New Year has to offer.
Click here to pre order Murder At Morningside from Amazon.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I think you and Missy DuBois will become great friends, Karen. She might even have you saying "y'all" after awhile!

    ReplyDelete