Saturday, February 20, 2016

On My Table And In My Cup February 13-20th

This has been a Kindle App week, with out it I would not have enjoyed so many wonderful hours of reading. I am just about finished the ARC of Tamar Myers Tea with Jam and Dread, out May 1st this is one fantastic funny cozy but I will share more about that tomorrow.
A wide range of cozy goodness on my table this week, The Madness of Mercury is a first in series by Connie di Marco, a bit on the darker side this astrological mystery I found is more of a suspense thriller.
A very promising first in series awaits you in The Cracked Spine by Paige Shelton, I wish this cozy to anyone snowbound, in need of a break, a vacation or an armchair adventure. It is a wonderful idea for a series and I can not wait to see what happens next!
Dog lovers are going to truly enjoy Linda O Johnston's To Catch A Treat. 
In my cup this week I had some lovely different teas mostly from Davids Tea. I had Irish Breakfast tea most mornings, I love tea #7 in the afternoons and I even had a mint blend or too. 
All in all this was a successful week of reading and I feel very blessed to have had so many great stories to read and write about this week. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment