Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Down South Cafe Mystery, The Calamity Cafe By Gayle Leeson



I read and reviewed The Calamity Cafe back in April and it had me smiling and my mouth watering! Now that it is out in paperback and on my table I am reminded of how much I enjoyed this first in series. I really enjoyed how this story came together and how the mystery unfolded. Main character Amy is not overly complicated and has a great back story, who doesn't love a hard working southern girl who can cook and catch a killer?


I also loved the cover of this book and believe that it does set the tone for the book. I am also could go for one of those glasses of sweet tea with lemon right about now. 
To order your own copy of the Calamity Cafe from The Book Depository with free shipping please click here. 
To learn more about Gayle Leeson by clicking here to visit her website.

1 comment: