Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Crepes of Wrath By Sarah Fox, A Great Summer Release And A New Series To Fall In Love With!

I had the pleasure of reading The Crepes of Wrath by Sarah Fox last Friday night. This was an excellent read. Set on the west coast and had all the right ingredients for the perfect cozy! Thrilled to have read it. Out this August 16th, this is a first in series summer release you are going to love! This cozy had truly likable character, two plausible mysteries and a great west coast setting. Not many cozies here on my side of the continent and this first in series checked off every box in my "what makes a great cozy" list. Start to finish this was a cozy mystery that not only had me ready to pick up and move, but to take a seat at my favorite new pancake house and make some new best friends!


I can not say enough about how much I enjoyed this cozy! I would say it is one of the best first in series I have ever read and I am truly excited to see where this series goes! To order your own please click here for the Amazon listing, pre order yourself a summer delight!
Learn more about Author Sarah Fox on her website by clicking here 
I would also like to thank my friend Karen Kenyon for recommending this cozy to me! 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really good book and it's the first in a series. I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete