Saturday, June 18, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup June 11th-18th

This week I have had a few new titles on my table Monday I read Amy Boyles Scared Witchless a Southern Paranormal Fantasy Mystery, pop back for the review tomorrow.
Tuesday I read Until Our Last Embrace by Joyce and Jim Lavene, such a pleasure and honor to have this book by such amazing and talented writing team that was Joyce and Jim Lavene, I always use this purple teacup when I read any of there work, knowing Joyce as I did I think she would approve, This was one of her favorite cups of mine and we shared the color choice of purple as our favorite.
Tuesday's mail brought Judy Volhart's Asiago and the Accomplice to my table and I had no trouble diving into this delicious mystery!
Thank's to my mother in law for asking her brother to pack some boxes of tea for me in his suitcase I have enjoyed (with out worrying that I was going to run out) celestial Seasonings Watermelon Lime Zinger,  I make a pitcher a day and 4 bags per pitcher I am set for a little while anyway! 

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment