Friday, October 13, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds- Halloween Themed


It is Friday the thirteenth and while I love Halloween and I love cozy mysteries I am not much for horror movies so I will share some fun Halloween themed tea ideas with you today. Starting with this Sorting Hat Tea Cozy, I do love my Harry Potter and take a look at this cozy by clicking here. 
Dembones Etsy shop has some great Halloween Tea themed items from their Wake the Dead Black Tea to their Pushing Up Daisies blend and some really great sugar skull shapes, check out this shop by clicking here. 
I found a very fun Etsy Shop specializing in Halloween and darker themed tea sets that you can customize. Angiloletti Designs Etsy shop is a must see you can see this listing and shop by clicking here. 

So much to love on Etsy and this Tea and Halloween lover was thrilled to find these fun finds to share with you today. I hope you have a wonderful day, thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and some Fancy Friday Finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment