Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Golden Hour by M.K. Graff


I finished reading The Golden Hour by M. K. Graff on Tuesday. This is a British Based Suspense Mystery with very cozy parts to it. The series is about an American living in a cozy community in England. She is a writer and single mom and in this the fourth book in the series main character Nora is in for a very suspenseful and life changing ride! There are moments in this book that I think wow this would make an amazing movie. The mystery feels like it could be ripped from the headlines and I was shaking reading parts of it!
If you love mystery, with a touch of romance, a great setting and a cozy ending this is a book for you. Great setting,  main character that feels like your best friend, a touch of romance, great mysteries to solve and such a cozy cover. You won't want to put it down!

Nora Tierney can't shake the feeling she has a stalker. While she's house hunting in Oxford, her partner, DI Declan Barnes, untangles the murder of an art conservator. When these situations collide, she finds herself fighting to save her child and their future.
You can find The Golden Hour and all the other Nora Tierney Mysteries on Amazon by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the thoughtful review and I’m so glad you liked GH!

    ReplyDelete