Saturday, October 14, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup October 7-14th

Wonderful things have been upon my table this week and  I am so excited for the Maddie Hatter Series book 3 release! Timely Taffeta is on my kindle app calling to me and I have to get through two books this weekend to get to it! I am so excited to have it and this next adventure mystery by author Jayne Barnard!
I have been blessed with some lovely flowers via my Mother in law this week! They paired nicely with M.K. Graff's British Cozy that I am about to start!
Currently I am finishing Mrs. Jeffries and the Three Wise Women this is a great read so far I just have had so much going on that I have not had a chance to finish it!
I read and reviewed a lovely  Canadian based cozy by Amber Boffin I think you might enjoy. This one is out now and has a lovely setting, set of characters and plausible mystery! Looking forward to seeing more in this series.
I am excited to share the review of The Plot is Murder by V.M. Burns tomorrow with you all, this book is so, so good! I promise to tell you all about it tomorrow.
I also reviewed Secerts and Pies this week and coming up on Thursday is the release day party I hope you will join me on the Beyond The Bookmark page for the event, actually we have been doing some fun things leading up, I hope you will join us! Click here for the event page. 
The event is next Thursday and I will there to help celebrate, share recipes, crafts and more all relating to author Jenny Kales series! It's online and free and so much fun! Click here to learn more. 

So I have been doing something other than reading this week, actually I have made three fresh cheese this week and I have had fun not only eating but making different soft cheeses that are lactose free and it is surprisingly easy!

Earlier this week I braved the very cold morning air and had a pre dawn tea complete with a tealight, despite the cold it was beautiful and very nice to sit and listen to the sound of the waves even before the birds woke up!

Today is the start of our Hockey season and I am very thrilled to be so very blessedly stressed and busy today. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to join me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment