Monday, March 9, 2020

Happy Birthday Barbie

Today is Barbie's Birthday, I have always loved Barbie and I still do today. This is a photo of me from Christmas morning 1984. I still get the same excitement today in the Barbie section as I did back then on my frequent trips to the toy section.
Today I wanted to share with you what I think is a very cool Barbie that a friend sent to me and I am over the moon with her!
This is Breathe with me Barbie, and she walks you through very simple breathing exercise and with the help of her puppy, you place an emoji on the pup, that helps Barbie choose what breathing exercises to do.
 I am thrilled to have had sometime to play with Barbie and have a cup of Rose and Tulsi tea this evening to wind down. I love that after 61 years Barbie is still going strong, and in a great direction.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and in wishing Barbie a Happy Birthday today.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment