Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A Murderous Valentine by Beverley Watts

Today I am bringing you a review of Beverley Watt's Cozy Mystery Short A Murderous Valentine. This was sent to me to review and I am so pleased to tell you how wonderful it was. This cozy short is just over 100 pages and filled with wit, humor and brilliant characters. Some fantastic lines that will stay with you too. The retired Admiral, his somewhat Loyal friend and their partners set off on what was to be a romantic weekend and takes a lovely and yet not overly predictable turn for the worse. This entire storyline was easy to picture, quite plausible and very intriguing to read. It was fun and not easy to put down. I enjoyed this very much.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment