Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Release Day Review of Silence of the Jams by Gayle Leeson

Over the weekend I read Silence of the Jams by Gayle Lesson. I enjoyed this down south cafe mystery. In book two we really get to know more about Amy and her cousin, aunts and mom. I loved the way this story unfolded and how realistic it felt. An unlikely hero and a good mystery to solve, this one was a very good read. I am happy to see the cafe doing so well in book two!
In the latest Southern cozy from the author of The Calamity Café, small-town chef Amy Flowers can’t take her freedom for granted when she’s served up as a murder suspect... It's Independence Day in Winter Garden, Virginia, and the residents are gearing up for their annual celebration. The Down South Café is open and flourishing, and Amy Flowers is busy making pies and cakes for the holiday. The only thorn in her side is Chamber of Commerce director George Lincoln, who is trying to buy the café so he can tear it down and build a B&B on the site. When George collapses while eating at the Down South, everybody assumes it's a heart attack—until the autopsy declares it to be poisoning. Now, it’s up to Amy to prove her innocence before her liberty is lost. 

This book is out today and you can find it on Amazon by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this, but I am sharing it on social media.

    ReplyDelete