Friday, April 14, 2017

Three Etsy Favorites For Book and Tea Lovers Like Me


I am not finished reading Vickie Fee's new Liv and Di in Dixie book, as I had my niece most of Thursday, so I am sharing a few fun finds from Etsy with you today. The first one is a fun assortment of tea from The First Addition Tea Co. This is a fun shop with some great teas for book lovers and this collection caught my eye. This shop is reasonably priced and I am thrilled it is based in Toronto Canada. Click here for shop and listings.

I do occasionally use a mug and this one is really cute and right up my alley. This is offered by Enchanted Prints Etsy shop and can be viewed by clicking here. I love it on a mug, if I had wall space I think I would have a framed print...
The last fun find to share today is something I think is pretty cool, I used to covet the little stickers people put in their books but now I love the library press idea, for books, envelopes etc
I think I may have to have one of these made up for myself. The Print Mint has a large assortment of these embossers and I think it would be fun to choose one don't you? Click here to see what I am talking about.
Thank you for joining me today for a cup of tea and a look at some of my Etsy Favorites. I will be back with more to share tomorrow and a review for you on Sunday.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm excited about your new monthly teas! The "Alice in Wonderland" and "Great Gatsby" sound intriguing to me!

    ReplyDelete