Friday, January 19, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds

Oh Etsy how I love what you suggest for me. Today I am sharing what Etsy thinks should be on my Etsy Favorites list and they got it right with the top one. I really love this listing for a teacup and saucer that have been altered with the words, " I love you, Be quiet" I would scream "TAKE MY MONEY" if it also said "and let me read". This Fancy Friday find can be found with other very funny and some a tad naughty teacups in the Angilolettidesigns Etsy shop by clicking here. 
I really enjoy vinyl stickers I can put on my computer, picture frames or on travel mugs (I need it for hockey, the cup and saucer are the only place I don't generally take them) I would give new life to an old travel mug with a new vinyl sticker like this one from The Book-ish Company! Click here to see this listed under $3) and check out the entire shop too!
The last Fancy Friday find I have to share is this heart shaped sugar cube listing and you can pick the color! I really would love to have these wouldn't you?
Click here for these listed in the MsFoodie Etsy shop. 

Thank you for joining me for today's Fancy Friday Finds! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment