Friday, June 1, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds- Overslept Addtion


It is Friday morning and I am late with this post, I stayed up late reading past my bedtime and fell asleep on the couch, waking at half past one and not knowing how my book ended so today's Fancy Friday Finds are for those like me who read past bedtime...
I love the above listing, actually it is pretty much my style, I would wear this one proudly today and love how they paired it with Chucks and jeans, pretty much my staple when not at a tea party, this listing is can be found in the Tee Designs Shop by clicking here.

The Spirit Den has a great throw pillow, I may have to order! You can find this one by clicking here.

I am in need of large amounts of caffeine this morning and I love the size and font on this great mug by Linda Nee! Click here for this Etsy listing and favorite. 

Thank you for joining me today for this weeks Fancy Friday Finds and I will be back to you once I finish the book I was reading and catch up on some sleep. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment