Saturday, June 2, 2018

On My Table and In My Cup, May 26th-June 2nd

Saturday wishes from my table to yours. Lots of reading being done and lots of tea tent, a few great thrift store finds as well. I have just started Sandra Bretting's Death Comes to Dogwood Manor.
I finished Widow's Wreath by Cynthia Riggs late last night and will have the review up tomorrow. I love a book with a  lighthouse on it!
Monday was one of those days I just felt like cake was required so I picked up and thoroughly enjoyed this one from the supermarket. For less than the price of a fancy coffee at starbucks, I enjoyed this most of the week. Living in the moment not thinking about or caring much about what the bathing suit will look like...
Some outstanding reads crossed my tablet this week, As The Christmas Cookie Crumbles by Leslie Budewitz was one I enjoyed.
Loved Rockets Dead Glare by Lynn Cahoon,
As well as Linda Lovely's Picked Off
One of the books that stuck with me in my mind this week was Beaches, Bungalows and Burglaries by Tonya Kappes. This is a series I am going to love I can just tell with book one, which I pre ordered, read and now have preordered the next one too.  Look for this one it's fantastic.
The tea tent had some wonderful friends stop by, not all who got their photo taken. Even Squirrel joined us which was a nice treat. Cooler temps in the tent meant blankets came out. My husband's Great Aunt visiting us, along with two fo my son's pen pals from Japan. We are having a very busy weekend. 
Thank you for joining me here for a look back at what has been on my table, in my cup (Murchie's Teas) and in my tea tent.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment