Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bookends My 3 Etsy Favorites


The idea that a bookshelf would require bookends is a mystery in it's self to me but I love the way some of these little book accessories look! We never had bookends growing up my mother had stacks of books floor to ceiling and you could not fit one more book in any shelf in our home, so when I saw these on Etsy I thought how fun they were and that they would be a nice conversation piece even if they are not overly functional to a reader like me.  The above tea themed one I would get in a heart beat if I had space on my shelf. Offered at $38 this set can be seen by clicking here.

This set of Owl Bookends caught my eye and I like that you can choose your weathered look and style. This set is offered by RobinseggvintageNC Etsy shop for $21.95 Click here for shop and listing.
How much fun are these? You have to love these detective investigator Sherlock Themed bookends! Offered by Just4theartofit Etsy shop for $52.00 These are very cool indeed!

I know it is hard to think of space but if I do find another shelf perhaps I will add a set of these fun bookends just because. With the addition of Electroic books perhaps there will eventually be no need for these bookends and they will become highly collectable and sought after vintage treasures! Food for thought! Thank you for joining me for tea today and I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment