Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Only 33 More Sleeps Until Looking For Mr. Good Witch By Joyce and Jim Lavene Is Released! Pre Order Now!

I was looking through my list of books I pre ordered for fall and I am really looking forward to the second in the Retired Witches Mystery. Looking For Mr. Good Witch is sure to be a delight and I love the cover art I simply can not wait!
I spent the holidays last year with the first in the series Spell Booked and it was so wonderful I can hardly contain my excitement now for book two!

I pre ordered my copy of both Spell Booked and Looking For Mr. Good Witch from The Book Depository and when I did so I got 10% off (Mr. Good Witch is currently still on sale for $7.83 at time of publishing) I love my paper back books and I am really looking forward to this one arriving! 
The Book Depository always has free shipping,  no minimum which is why as A Canadian I love this service. Every other service charges me shipping and I never have to worry about that with The Book Depository. 

You can pre order Looking for Mr. Good Witch for Kindle and Kindle App by clicking here. 

For My Canadian readers who want to pay in Canadian Dollars You can order for your Kobo by clicking here

There are some wonderful new releases coming out this fall from some of my most favorite Authors and I hope that you  will find and fall in love with these series just like I did. Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery today. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: