Wednesday, January 10, 2018

The Spirit Of Grace by Terry Lynn Thomas...


I was sent The Spirit of Grace by Terry Lynn Thomas to read and what a great read it was.  I had no idea going into the book that I would feel how I did while reading it. This was a very different paranormal cozy it did not really read like one but read like a great historical cozy with  some paranormal elements. Main character Sarah, was very much an enigma in the beginning of the story, but as a reader you get to know her as she really gets to know herself. You feel pulled into a very confusing situation, feel and empathize with her throughout the book. I found the twists and turns to be exciting and sad all in the same wonderful way. A great read and I am thrilled I can read another in the series very soon.  
The Spirit of Grace is out now and you can find it on Amazon by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment