Saturday, October 20, 2018

Unicorns and Tea

Every now and again I go a bit crazy on Ebay looking for items that are unique and that I feel are on trend and exciting for tea lovers. In August I ordered my unicorn infuser and I love it!
Growing up I was a huge fan of horses and my little pony, when they brought out the unicorns I was over the moon. Right now there is a huge Unicorn trend and when I found these lovely little infusers I very much used the power of impulse buying to acquire a tiny heard to put away for the gift giving season.
Once I put it on my table though, I knew I could not wait until the holidays to give a few away. My sister got one and my friend Jana. I loved how happy there were to get them. Then I was looking on Etsy and thought it might be fun to share two of my favorite fun finds!
If you are looking to purchase one or your own heard you might be able to find them on ebay still by clicking this link 
On Etsy I found the most adorable little unicorn tea friend that sits on your cup and holds your tea string in place! Offered by mini hands crafts this little lovely can be seen by clicking here.
Creativi Tea Tags also has a listing for 8 tea bags that have such cute designs, seriously the shop is amazing! Click here to see this listing and check out the corgis while you are at it! 
Thank you for joining me this morning for a cup of tea and a look at some fun tea time accessories. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment