Monday, October 29, 2018

Yeast Of Eden by Sarah Fox

Sarah Fox writes a wonderful series set on the West Coast about a Pancake House that is one of the series I look most forward to reading, anxiously awaiting the next instalment, in Yeast of Eden, Sarah doesn't disappoint. 
I love the cover, and the way Sarah writes the series it is so easy to picture and relate to the setting and the characters. This one tugged at my heart strings, the mystery as much as the history in this one was really touching and even though it is set around Christmas, it did not feel overly Christmasy or sickly sweet. A perfect blend! My mouth watered at the mention of the items offered in the Pancake house and I am grateful for the recipes at the end of the book. This one is out October 30th and is the fourth book in the series! I totally recommend this series for binge reading and a stack of pancakes to go with it! 


Winter has come to Wildwood Cove, and riding in on the chill is Wally Fowler. Although he’s been away for years, establishing his reputation as the self-proclaimed Waffle King, the wealthy blowhard has returned to the coastal community to make money, not friends—by pitting his hot and trendy Waffle Kingdom against Marley McKinney’s cozy pancake house, The Flip Side. Wally doesn’t see anything wrong in a little healthy competition, until he’s murdered in his own state-of-the art kitchen. Marley isn’t surprised when the authorities sniff around The Flip Side for a motive, but it’s her best friend Lisa who gets grilled, given her sticky history with the victim. When a second murder rocks the town, it makes it harder than ever for Marley to clear Lisa’s name. Marley’s afraid that she’s next in line to die—and the way things are looking, the odds of surviving her investigation could be stacked against her. 

You can find this book on Amazon by clicking here (I am not an Amazon affiliate) 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment