Monday, February 17, 2020

England In A Cup, Barbie and Teacup paring...


I love Barbie, I always have and I always will. She was truly apart of my growing up and even into my adult hood. I still love going down the Barbie Isle, and I even now have a Barbie doll not far from me. What sparked today post is something that I keep enjoying on a Facebook page I follow called England In A Cup. I was most moved by the post from February 12th, where they post a photo of a stunning vintage Barbie and then show you three possible teacups for you to vote on which one goes best with the doll.

Here is the Barbie they posted, now here are three of my cups, which do you think goes best with this Barbie and her outfit?
This is One
This is Two
This is Three

Now which do you think goes with the Vintage Barbie Best? 
Thank you for playing along, did you love Barbie's too? 
I look forward to sharing more with you again soon, oh and share more about my newest Barbie in an upcoming post.  Check out England in A Cup on Facebook by clicking here
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment