Saturday, February 8, 2020

Fortnum and Mason, A Dream Come True

On my trip in October to London, I got to do something amazing, I got to spend time in Fortnum and Mason.  Above is me in the store, which is unbelievably beautiful and I could have spent a week there, just going through each floor.
While I was in the shop I got to taste a few of the teas and bought more to bring home, I also got the lemon curd, honeys and wished I could have brought so much more!
I loved speaking tea with the staff in each department and loved how Posh the entire experience felt.
I would have loved to purchase any of their picnic line, or gift baskets seriously no detail is left out!
there were endless rooms of tea-wears, corners for Christmas, with the advent calendars and ornaments, which I did buy one of wished I had bought the corgi one!
Lots of history in the shop and stunning cups and saucers, amazingly I did not purchase one.
On my next trip back, I plan on stocking up on a few of the teas I found in my advent calendar, If you get a chance to visit London make this store a must see. I will have afternoon tea here on my next visit.
I will continue to make my list and dream of going back to Fortumn and Mason until then, You too can make a wish list and even order on line by visiting their website here.
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy tea shop review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment