Friday, February 14, 2020

Fancy Friday Finds, Princess Margaret Rose 1930

For this weeks Fancy Friday Finds, I am sharing another one of three sets I picked up that are called Princess Margaret Rose, these sets were made to honor the birth of Queen Elizabeth's sister, and they are quite unique and special. The saucers are oval shaped and Paragon did such a lovely job with this pattern and colors, I am still really thrilled with this find. 
The Queen Mother shown here with Princess Margaret Rose, image from Google. 
When I found these they too were separated from their saucers, so I hunted and found three perfect sets! I paid $8 each for the set and was pleased to learn that the average price was $54!

I washed the sets up and love to have my tea out of them, I toasted my very own Queen Elizabeth who lives in my tea shop, to this amazing find!

You never know what you will find when you go to the thrift store. This was a particularly bountiful day and an unusually great find, but you never know what you are going to find until you look!
Thank you for joining me for this weeks Fancy Friday Find, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment