Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday Morning Tea and Coffee Beverage Bar

This Saturday morning I thought I would share my little kitchen tea and coffee station. I got the idea a few months ago from a group I joined on decorating. I don't have a ton of room but I did manage to find a very small counter height rolling cart with a metal top and drawer that was the perfect addition to my kitchen area. The cart has two shelves with doors that store my tea and thermos, as well as the drawer holds candles and strainers.
Beverage Bar inspiration, image from Pinterest. 


 I have seen some beautiful beverage stations on pinterest and fell in love with the Rae Dun still canisters.  I happened to find them and two mugs, along with the small pot that says cheer at my local Winners Store. The little pot holds the tea spoons and coffee spoon. I have also loved seeing how people decorate their little beverage bars, I don't have a ton of space so for Valentines day I added the little Gnome who sits on my tea canister whom I found at Michael's craft store and I used two command strips with hooks to hang up the two mugs that I tied red ribbon on. Above my tea kettle and coffee maker I have three framed prints (used Mix Tiles) of three comics that I loved all having to do with tea and coffee.

Having the cart keeps other things off my counters and I love having the dedicated location to make tea and coffee, just steps from the sink!
 Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a look at my beverage bar. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment