Wednesday, April 8, 2020

A Tea Time Trip Through Memory Lane and Indulging My Inner Child...


Spending time at home during this difficult time, I have decided to indulge the doll lover in me, with a little help from my orders for household items on Amazon. I am not an Amazon affiliate and am not trying to advertise for them. When I ordered my laundry soap, I noticed that I needed to round up for free shipping and as I had been looking at Barbie items, this outfit popped up and fit the bill perfectly, literally and figuratively. I also loved that it was over night shipping so I did not have to wait long to have a bit of fun. I am rationalizing this as it is my Birthday month and as a gift to myself I have indulged in a few new Barbie accessories... 

I have always loved dolls, Barbie dolls are something I still get excited about and love to look at. One of my calming methods when my anxiety is high is looking at Barbie Instagram, if you too like Barbie as I do you would be amazed how realistic and how much fun other adult doll lovers have photographing their dolls. 

I love my Wonder Woman items and finding a Barbie outfit with this print made me even more pleased. I had fun dressing up my doll and sipping tea. I have decided I liked this so much that my container of naked Barbies I have hung on too since I used to look after my nieces, should also have some new clothes. I will share more of those with you next week.  I hope that you can find ways to boost your joy during these trying times. I was able to connect with three of my nieces over Face time and show them this outfit, we had a quick virtual hang out and my middle niece even said she would like to learn how to make Barbie clothes for her birthday in May. 

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and some Barbie play time fun. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment