Saturday, April 11, 2020

Self-Care Saturday...under eye mask?


For today's Self-care Saturday I thought I would share my first impressions of an under eye mask I thought would help me with the under eye dark circle and puffiness. I chose pixi skin treats,  DetoxifEye, you see I have been watching a lot of Queer Eye on Netflix and noticed that the lovely Johnathan Van Ness seems to get some of the participants to try these under the eye masks, so I picked up some to try. I initially went to Shoppers Drug Mart here in Canada looking for toilet paper, which they did not have, so I decided not to waste the trip and asked their beauticians for a recommendation. 

I have one side of my eyes that is always puffier than the other me trying to show you which one, LOL.
First impressions...I did not think that cucumber and caffeine would sting, okay more like strongly tingle. I left them on for the recommended ten minutes...
 It is hard to tell in this photo but I do see a difference, feel a difference too it feels a bit tighter around my eyes, the jar comes with 30 pairs so I will see how things go and if there is a cumulative effect.
Have you ever tried these under the eye masks? I would love to hear your results and tips. Remember to try new things and have a bit of fun while you are staying safe at home.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a Self-Care Saturday indulgence. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment