Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Tea Time With Barbie, if the dresses fit...

This weeks Tea with Barbie post, I am happy to report means that all my currently naked Barbie Dolls all have new outfits.
I got three individual packages for under $20  and I was so excited with the quality of what was sent.
I spent a good hour playing dress up with the dolls, combing their hair and changing their outfits, I seem to be low on doll shoes but I loved the verity of outfits that were in this package.
I hope you can excuse the background mess, My newest Barbie my Breathe with Me Barbie is wearing the most stunning gown that was in the package. This pink with lace overlay ball gown is an instant favorite.
There seemed to be the right outfit for all the dolls looks and personalities in this set.

The fun accessories that it came with had these Bunny Ears, tiaras, purses, earrings, bracelets and so much more. This Barbie Tea Time was so much fun.
Thank you again for indulging me, and for joining me for a cup of tea with Barbie.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment