Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New On My Table and In My Cup

It is Wednesday and I am so thrilled that yesterday my mail arrived finally with two books and a special UPS delivery of this wonderful new local tea from Capilano Tea Company. 
My favorite teas are black teas and I love Earl Grey. I was intrigued by the Capilano Tea Company's Warm Grey blend and the first few sips this morning were indeed warm and floral.  This is a blend of Black Tea, Bergamot and Lavender and a very nice start to my day!
The Capilano Tea House has a pop up location currently near Vancouver International Airport and is worth a stop in! You can also find them on line at www.thecapilano.com 
This Canadian Tea pairs beautifully with my long awaited cozy by Canadian Author Victoria Hamilton Death of an English Muffin.
Such a wonderful surprise to have Carol J Perry's newest book (Out this October 27th!) arrive as well an unexpected and welcome witchy surprise! I look forward to reading both these books and sharing my thoughts with you. As I finish writing this mornings post I am already on cup number 2 of Capilano Warm Grey tea. I am so looking forward to taking a trip out to their pop up store again at McArthurglen Designer Outlet 1000-7899 Templeton Station Rd Richmond BC.
Thank you for joining me for a brand new cup of tea and some wonderful cozy mysteries. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I am always interested in a new tea. The Warm Grey, Greeting the Sun, Weaver's Blend...all sound delectable, and their website shows soda! Rose Lemonade? Lavender Ginger? Wow! But it seems The Capilano doesn't sell online, and a retailer doesn't seem near me. Have you tried Tea Forte? kat8762@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they are looking at making that available soon as a feature on their website. I have tried tea forte as bagged tea but not loose leaf.

      Delete