Friday, July 17, 2015

The Perfect Witchy Mystery Series For Me! Caught Dead Handed A Witch City Mystery...

I was sent Caught Dead Handed and Tails, You Lose by Carol J. Perry to review. They came on Wednesday and I read 1/2 of Caught Dead Handed before I went to bed that night!
I was intrigued by the write up on the back of the book "She's Not a Psychic- She just plays one on TV"... a few pages in and I found a new Witch Series I love!  This cozy mysteries setting Salem, Massachusetts and how main character Lee finds herself smack dab in the middle of a very complex murder mystery.
 Adding to my enjoyment of this book is that the main character Lee also a NASCAR fan like me...witches, NASCAR, Mystery and Tea, Caught Dead Handed got my attention!

I will say that this particular cozy was darker then most of the cozy mysteries I read and a bit more graphic/stronger subject matter then I usually enjoy in my regular series reads but it was exceptionally well written. I so enjoyed the mystery and the characters in this book and I am looking forward to getting to know each one of them better when I get started on the second book in this series Tails. You Loose.
To order your own copy of Caught Dead Handed by Carol J Perry please click here. 
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment