Monday, April 4, 2016

All Things Murder by Jeanne Quigley Was Dramatically Delightful.

I was sent Jeanne Quigley's first book All Things Murder to review and I am so glad this book found it's way to my table. This was a very good cozy that drew me in from the first line!  I grew up watching soaps with my own mother so the idea of a Soap Star loosing her job after 30+ years and finding her way was really intriguing. I enjoyed seeing how the drama unfolded in the normalcy of the small town life. I also loved that the main character was over 50!
In this debut cozy mystery, soap actress Veronica Walsh returns to her Adirondack hometown after her show is canceled. She soon finds herself playing the role of amateur sleuth after finding the body of her controversial neighbor.

I think if you like me, grew up with All My Children, As The World Turns and Guiding Light you will love this series. Wonderful welcoming characters, drama, a great mystery and some wonderful leading ladies and gentlemen too, the only thing missing in this cozy was a pet of some kind, that is my only complaint!  
To order your own copy of All Things Murder please click here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment