Saturday, April 2, 2016

On My Table And In My Cup March 26-April 2nd

It is April! March did come in like a Lion and left here on the west coast like a lamb. What a beautiful week we have been enjoying!. I am equally excited about all the wonderful books that are being released for you all to read this month. I have a had a few of them on my table in the last week and I was so thrilled to be able to share my reviews with you.
I read 13 cozy mysteries in March along with two advanced reading copies of cook books out later this spring, I think that is a new record for me!

Kathi Daley's new first in series based in Hawaii was a night well spent this past week! I enjoyed having it on my table and a "quick trip" to Hawaii if only in my Mind Monday night!
Next Tuesday several of my favorite series have a book released! You are all in for a treat!
Mia and I truly enjoyed March's Advanced Reading Copies!
This is a very busy weekend for me as by the time you read this I will be on my way to my sons year end Hockey Tournament! Not sure I will get even a few minutes to read this new to me series book one by Jeanne Quigley.
Also making it to my table this week Murder& Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction, doesn't the name make you want to pick it up too? This one is by Amy Metz and arrived in the mail Friday afternoon!
Happy World Autism Day! Showing the world we CAN play hockey!
http://www.canucksautism.ca/

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you find some time to cheer on your favorite people, if  like me and you can not get a few minutes to spare to yourself to read today! 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment