Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Tea Party In The Woods, I can picture myself invited as well in this enchanting tale!

A lovely book to have had on my table and to read today, though not winter where I am I hear that even though it is April, Colorado has had quite a bit of snow. This lovely tale by Akiko Miyakoshi  was thoughtfully written and beautifully illustrated.  With child like wonder and the possibilities that come from  a thoughtful imagination this book would make a lovely gift for a tea loving friend  or young child.


To order your own copy of this hard cover book please click here. 
On to a little more grown up reading, back with a review soon. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a tea party book review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting, since we never had tea party at the woods. We looking forward to try this sometimes.

    ReplyDelete