Saturday, November 5, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup October 29th- November 5th

Saturday morning and another week has flown by, still a tiny amount of Halloween candy left not bad in a house of three boys, I can not be held responsible for the candy left un attended. Actually we had about 78 trick or treators on Halloween, not a busy night!  Currently on my table is the second book in Janice Richardson's Spencer Funeral Home Niagara Cozy Mystery, Winter's Mourning. I am very excited to have this to read. I can not wait to share my review.
I had the pleasure of reading and reviewing the November 15th release Cat Got Your Diamonds! This is a must read cozy and new series to love!
A guilty pleasure to read about someone training for a big run, while eating Halloween candy! Kate Dyer-Seeley has a fantastic  4th book coming out this month that I think you will love. I enjoy the fact that this cozy is set on the West Coast and look forward to reading this Oregon based series.
Deck The Hallways by Kate Carlisle gave me all the wonderful holiday feels you expect a Hallmark movie channel to do on a snowy December night. Don't miss this one!
In my cup this week, I was lucky enough to have a friend who knows how to fill up my bucket! She brought me the new Davids Tea Holiday tin and their Coffee Cake Tea which I simply adore! This has happily filled my cup since Thursday and these lovely little spoons came from a swap I did on Elfster that made my day! Though my almost 2 year old niece Phoebe grabbed them and stuck them in her purse, carting them around for the last two days everywhere we went. They are so darling and a great addition to my tea table.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment