Friday, November 3, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds Related Inspired by Snow

As I write this they are calling for snow today. I am trying to believe that it is a sick joke but the temperatures have been leading me to believe that shoveling snow is about to become more a part of my daily life then I prefer. Today's Fancy Friday finds are inspired by the impending threat of weather...
Tea is a staple and must in my house year round, however no more appreciated than when the quiet of the morning , by the light of the candle and looking over the snow covered yard, that is if I haven't anywhere to go! Snow love Tea from Special Tea Company has the perfect fruit blend to enjoy. Click here for more info.
Dragonfly Candle Co has a lovely Candle you can personalize, this one says Warm and Cozy and you can put whatever you like on the back. I love the idea of this one and staying warm and cozy is always on my preferred activity list. Find this candle by clicking here. 

Fitz The Occasion has this perfect teacup and saucer set that you can use for tea when the Lavender Candle is finished burning. Find this one list by clicking here. 

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and three Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment