Friday, November 17, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds...

This weeks Fancy Friday Finds are all mystery and doll themed...
What do you buy for the mystery lover who has everything? How about a Handmade doll of their favorite author....
UneekDollDeisgns Etsy shop has an unbelievable selection of handmade dolls of authors and I thought I just have to share it with you and some of my favorites, such as this P.D. James Doll! Click here for shop and listing, you have to see this! 
There are a couple of different Agatha Christie dolls, I loved this one! Click here for the listing. 
Any Dorothy Sayers fans? Click here...
One of my personal favorite authors, Erma Bomeck, though not a mystery author as far as I know but loved her so much. 
Fifth and final for my Fancy Friday Finds is the Margaret Atwood doll, click here to see if for yourself. 
In this shop there are more than 800 dolls, of that there are more than 200 male authors and 81 female authors in shop! If you would like to find a truly unique gift idea for someone in your life check out UneekDollDesigns by clicking here.

Thank you for joining me for this weeks Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment