Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Thursday! Happy Reading!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you wonderful readers celebrating in the USA today. Happy Thursday to those of you like me are having a pretty much regular day!

I am taking today's post to invite you all to the upcoming event on my Beyond The Bookmark page, for the entire month of December! I have been posting there daily already I am a bit excited. It is not everyday that I get this excited, but more than 40 of my favorite cozy mystery authors are going to be joining us over the entire event and I am very busy behind the scenes doing what I can to put together a 24/7 event for the entire month!
There are even more authors and books to share then I could fit on this calendar and I cannot tell you how excited I am for this event and to share it with you my wonderful readers!
So if you know anyone who loves cozies, wants to learn about great books, share in recipes, giveaways, crafts, activities and help us build a strong community of reading friends this holiday season invite them to be Booked For The Holidays! 
You can find the event by clicking here.

Have a safe and happy rest of the day and remember to take and make time for just you!
Thank you for joining me here. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment