Thursday, May 14, 2020

A Cup of Tea and A Ken Doll Pattern Review, Crafting through the Covid- 19 Crisis

I did it!I successfully completed three pairs of Pj's for Ken! The pattern I was reviewing from Doll Tag Clothing Co, was very easy to follow. I am a craft sewer and easily frustrated so the jacket proved to be the toughest part for me. However I am pleased that I was able to do it!
 I had just enough Christmas fabric left over to make a Christmas Pair of PJ's, then realized I had not cut out the collar, having not a scrap left, I went with a solid color, here is hoping my niece doesn't care.
The shorts were fun and easy to make, I see Ken getting lots of shorts in the future, I was pleased to find a project for the left over Transformers fabric I had for making my sons mask.
My last Ken doll got the Star Wars Pj's and they are super cool, the pattern on the fabric is a tad big but he seems to not mind.
I poured myself a well deserved peppermint tea to celebrate and now have a jump on my nieces advent calendar for this year.
Thank you to Doll Tag Clothing Co for allowing me to test this pattern, and to all of you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a crafting review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment