Monday, May 4, 2020

May The Fourth Be With you

It is May the fourth and in my family that is Star Wars Day. This year on my brithday I binged watched the Mandolorian, ( not sure how to spell) with my oldest son and then I found these cups and saucers that were plain at the dollar store. I added some free SVG clips which I printed on my cricut joy and made the perfect cups and saucers for my Star Wars loving niece in London England, but I had to try them out before I sent them.
I made these on Saturday and they were a labor of love. I made one with "The Child" aka baby yoda and then on the back of each of them this...
While they are not perfect they are perfect for me and I hear my niece in London England is pretty excited to see them. I made these using the Cricut joy, permanent vinyl and some free SVG patterns. They are not dishwasher safe, as all good china should be :) nor should they go in the microwave. 
I had so much fun making these and debuting them today for May 4th. I hope that you can add a little Star Wars Magic into your day.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of Star Wars themed tea and a Monday morning check in.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment