Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Pudding Up With Murder by Julia Buckley

I am so thrilled to be able to post a review about a book and series I just love! Pudding Up With Murder by Julia Buckley is out today and I can not wait for you to read it!


Pudding Up With Murder is book three in a series about a young, head strong chef who has a handful of food based part time jobs, a large loveable dog and a new relationship. In this story it is almost Spring and love is in the air, but so is family drama. Being invited to a backyard party Lilah and her dog Mick find themselves mixed up in another murder, but is everything as it seems? Families are complicated, love proves to be complicated and so does murder! I did not figure this one out until the end of the book, even though I thought I had! I think this is a brilliant series and Pudding Up with Murder was a great read! 


Customers trust Lilah Drake to keep her mouthwatering meals under wraps, but when a millionaire meets his untimely end, some sinister secrets become the main course. . . . Spring is right around the corner, and with the warmer temperatures come plenty of food requests from Lilah Drake's covered-dish clients. Lilah pulls out all the stops with a sweet new casserole for the birthday party of Marcus Cantwell, a wealthy curmudgeon who has some angry ex-wives and more than a few enemies. When he's found facedown in Lilah's casserole, it's anyone's guess as to who might have wanted the old man dead. A possible new heir to Marcus’s fortune adds some unexpected spice to the investigation, but Lilah fears that the old adage is true, and "the proof is in the pudding." 



You can find Pudding Up with Murder Julia Buckley on Amazon by clicking here 

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment