Friday, September 8, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds- Cozy Fall Themed Tea

It's September and if you did not noticed already someone waved the Pumpkin Spice Fairy Dust all over everything. I am not a huge fan of pumpkin anything but I do like the smell of the spices used this time of year, it is the warm scent of apples, cinnamon, nutmeg and touch of cardamon that I think makes the season, it's just a coincidence that those things are what make up Pumpkin spice (okay maybe not the apple but I digress...) Today I am sharing some wonderful what I consider to be cozy fall themed tea items, based on scent, color and that represent the beauty of this time of year.  The first is a Tea out of the USA called The London Fog Tea company and this blend shown above is called The Cozy Cup Tea Blend, you can find this blend in shop by clicking here. 

For color I found and loved this wooden tea box! This is called The Apple Orchard Tea Box and it caught my eye for the burn orange, brown, green and red that I associate with fall. This Tea box decoupaged and made by iLoveCreations Etsy Shop and you can view it and some other lovely treasures by clicking here. 

The teacup and saucer I picked to share is one I was not familiar with but I love the shape of! This is a Royal Albert "Devon" Country Fayre Series Tea Cup and Saucer, Mushrooms Pears and Fruit, Brown Teacup and Saucer, offered by a new to me Etsy shop called Cup and Owl, this one has again the most lovely of fall colors inside and out!
This is a lovely set and one I would gladly add to my collection! Find this set and some truly lovely other ones by clicking here for the Cup and Owl Etsy Shop. 

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a Fancy Friday Finds post, I hope you found today's selection cozy and inviting. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment