Friday, September 1, 2017

Fancy Friday September Teacups

September 1st! Today is the first day of the busiest month of my year. September. Even though many people feel December is the busiest, I find this one to be the craziest  for me. Today's fancy Friday post is in honor of making September more beautiful and more enjoyable! I love Royal Albert's Flower of the month series and this one is offered by the Many Things Vintage Shop on Etsy! Also at a great price! Click here for shop and listing. 

I have fallen in love with this one called September Song offered in the Etsy Shop Flashback Finds!  So pretty! I would love this one in my collection.

The third September teacup I found is this one, in shades of blue. I found this one in the Vikella70 Etsy Shop, a bone china cup  called September Aster , this one is worth taking a look at for sure, you can click here for shop and listing. 

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a few fancy Friday finds. I hope your September is truly blessed.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment