Sunday, November 26, 2017

Tastes Like Murder by Catherine Bruns


A true treat to have read Tastes Like Murder, a book and author recommended to me by my dear friend Lisa of Lisa K's book reviews. Such a good read and a really fun one! Best friends running a new small town bakery, what could go wrong? Loved the premise, the Italian Grandmothers, and love triangle. This book took turns and twists I did not expect and in ways I would not have imagined I loved it. Great way to end the book too, I can not wait to read the next one! Perfect twist ending. 

Taste Like Murder is out now and you can find it on Amazon by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment