Friday, November 24, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds Holiday Items For Book Lovers...

Black Friday, which is now an international shopping day is upon us and today I am sharing some Etsy shop favorites which may or may not be on sale when this posts but they do give the book lover or those shopping for the book lover some great ideas for the holidays. Last year I had a bunch of these done up and everyone loved them, each with a different saying but I wanted to share this one with you today from the If The Sock Fitz Etsy Shop, click here for shop and listing. 


Oh the Paper Peach Shop has something on my list! I love the idea of this stamp! I dream of stamping my books so when I lend them up they find their way back to me! Click here to see this listing, I think I would get the purple stamp pad to go with it... 

I also fell in love with this infinity scarf! Check out this one from Dream Express Etsy Shop, you can find it by clicking here. 

I hope you enjoyed these three Fancy Friday Finds and I look forward to sharing more ideas, book reviews and more with you again soon.
Thank you for taking time to stop by for a cup of tea and this weeks Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment