Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Frosty Taste of Scandal by CeeCee James

CeeCee James sent me her latest Angel Lake Mystery The Frosty Taste of Scandal and I loved it. Best first chapter I have read in the longest time, loved this book all the way through, mystery was fab and the murder weapon well very smart and tied in beautifully to the story. I could not put it down, reading well past my bedtime to finish. I said and thought "ooh!" so many times in this book. Loved the twist at the end and the cozy feelings this book left me with. Perfect holiday read with all the feels and so much more! From the title, to the cover and all the words beyond it, I was thrilled!  Read it! That's my advice!


The Frosty Taste of Scandal is out now and you can find it on Amazon by clicking here.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

4 comments:

  1. I am going to go order this book right now!!! Thank you for reminding me about this release. Cynthia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description. Sounds like a must read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a personal loan from $3,000 to $20,000,000 within 24 hours upon request. Other types of loans are also available in less than 48 hours. Contact me as needed. Contact Us At :abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete