Saturday, May 19, 2018

On My Table and In My Cup May 12th-19th

Greetings from the tea ten celebration this morning. We were up watching the wedding and celebrating today the marriage of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. What a joy to witness and what a wonderful, fun and upbeat wedding the young Royals just had. I loved it.
This was the perfect occasion to break out the Fortnum and Mason Lemon Curd my sister kindly sent me from London and I bought Devonshire cream! Murchie's Tea had the most wonderful royal collection of tea and a Wedding blend we are so enjoying! Scones are my go to and favorite so this early morning wedding was a perfect combination.
 Also the perfect time to break out the wedding photos, the decor and the fascinators I made!
Tea time with friends a wonderful excuse to get together.
Even Henry got in the act wearing my Wedding Tiara!
A photo of the Happy Couple and their first kiss on my table as well this morning.
In addition to wedding prep and tea this week I also had some spectacular reads from some of my top favorite authors! Till Death Do Us Tart by Ellie Alexander was the perfect read to finish just before the Royal Wedding!
Linda Reilly's second in her Cat Lady Series was divine! Such a good read and great feels in this one.
The Spook in the Stacks by Eva Gates was a brilliant surprise when I learned this series was going to be picked up! This story doesn't disappoint either!

This has been one of my most favorite weeks of reading and truly one of the best tea drinking weeks as well! Sampling and celebrating my way through Murchie's Royal Blends and my most favorited of the Murchie's black teas Vanilla. I hope you have a wonderful day and I am so thankful you have chosen to stop by for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment