Friday, May 25, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds- Ties, Bow Ties and Gloves


If you read yesterday's post then you saw that I have a new bear whom I am looking for a few bow ties for, which lead me to Etsy and today's post. While I have not found the right patterned fabric yet for Earl's bow tie, I did find and fall in love with some on etsy. Only my 10 year old likes bow ties, but I could not resist sharing these for the tea tent season.
Love and Dapper has a fun shop and they offer a variety of sizes in bow ties, what caught my eye was the lovely check pattern in this shop, I also liked the different styles offered, if I had it all to do over again I think bow ties would have been in more photos on my boys for sure. Click here for shop and listing. 

The Wedding Tie Shoppe has a tie I love, not that I could see any of my boys wearing it but I love the idea, I am a fan of the cabbage rose patterns and if you are going to a summer tea wedding or perhaps you know someone bold enough I loved this listing! Click here to see these in shop. 
A friend of mine mentioned this week about having tea at one of the queen's garden parties and how to get invited, she mentioned that there is a dress code and that while gloves were optional they were suggested. I have not thought of gloves for tea time but love the idea! I am not one who likes to have paint on my nails so gloves is a pretty neat way to dress up my hands. I was looking on Etsy for some vintage ones and found this listing in the Once and Future Etsy shop. I loved the little bowtie on these. I am not really a fan of the lace ones nor the sheer ones but these caught my eye and made my favorite list. Who knows maybe if I buy them I might just get an invite to one of the Queen's garden parties. Dear universe I am just putting it out there. You can find these and other lovely treasures by clicking here.

Thank you so much for joining me here for a cup of tea and a look at this weeks Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment