Saturday, May 12, 2018

On my table and in my cup May 5th-12th

A week that has flown by and I find myself writing in the morning instead of late at night. I have been working my way through Murder with Cinnamon Scones this week and will finish this later today.
Monday we walked the sea wall and I took my tea to the sea. I was thrilled to see the cup I chose was reflective of the surroundings. It did feel great to get out and enjoy the seawall again.
The tea tent has become a great refuge and place to visit with friends. I had my friend Anna over and we had tea and scones in the tea tent this week.
Niece PB also joined in the tea tent fun.
Squirrel even found herself enjoying the tea tent too. I will admit though no photo to share that I even nodded off while reading in the tent, it is a lovely place to relax.
Just a few of my great finds this week made the blog, but I am thrilled with my mismatched sets that I was able to create with some orphan cups and saucers this week. 
Though I did not get much reading done this week I did get lots of writing done and I am thrilled with the progress I have been making.
I have had a week filled with family and friends, moments to remember and great books to read. In my cup I have enjoyed Heavenly Cream Tea from Neverland Tea Salon, Murchies Vanilla Black, Sleepy Time Peach and a lavender Stash tea as well. Thank you for checking in with me today and for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment