Saturday, June 25, 2016

On My Table And In My Cup June 18-25th

Thanks to the UPS man I have been delivered safely 12 of the summers most anticipated reads and I am so thrilled! I have started on Terrie Farley Moran's Read To Death the third book in the Read 'Em and Eat Series. 
I am so thrilled and excited to have so many wonderful books to read! It is hard to choose which to read first through 12th! I can not wait to read them all.
This week I read Laurie Cass' Cat With A Clue, such a great series! Book five is sure to delight!
Book two of Kathi' Daley's A Sand and Sea Hawaiian Mystery was a great escape. I really enjoy this Island based cozy series and can not wait for the next one.
Judy Volhart's first and fabulous Whine & Cheese Cozy Mystery  Asiago and the Accomplice was really well written a great and inspiring read, I challenge you all to order and read this one this summer! Click here to find it on Amazon
In my cup all week this week I have been enjoying the new Twinings 90th Celebration tea. This afternoon tea is a blend of three commonwealth black teas and reminds me of a very high quality Darjeeling tea.  My sister in law purchased this for me and I am so grateful!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review! I have a delightful amount of reading to do. I hope you find time to read some of these fantastic cozies too! As always I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You've have a great group of books that you've been reading.

    ReplyDelete